Use the plugin menu or the following manual steps:
- Deactivate any previous version of OpenBook through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Delete any previous version of OpenBook in the
- Upload the entire openbook folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Insert an instance of OpenBook in one of two ways. Using the WordPress visual editor, click the OpenBook button to open a form for entering a book number and options, then click Preview or Insert. Or, in a post, page, or text widget, insert the openbook tags and an ISBN number, like so: [openbook booknumber="0864921535"].
- Type your content as usual after the tags
By default, OpenBook will display a book cover image, title, author, and publisher, along with links to Open Library, WorldCat, and other book sites.