oobgolf Widgets is a plugin that allows you to display various bits of information from your oobgolf.com profile on your blog.
- oobgolf Rounds: Displays recent rounds on your blog
- oobgolf Development: Displays your development chart on your blog
- Download the installation zip file and unzip leaving the directory structure in tact.
- Upload the newly unzipped ‘oobgolf-widgets’ folder to the
- Activate the oobgolf Widgets plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Add the widget(s) to your sidebar from the ‘Widgets’ design page.
- Enter your oobgolf username and password in the widget control box and customize appearance to fit your theme
- Ensure both the Cache and tmp folders are writable after uploading the files
- PHP GD Library
- openssl support (for api requests)
- allow_url_fopen must be set to On in your PHP configuration (usually php.ini)
Where do I request new oobgolf widgets?
Just post a comment to (http://timlaqua.com/wordpress-plugins/wordpress-plugin-oobgolf-widgets/).
I will try to add suggested widgets in upcoming releases.
Contributors & Developers
“oobgolf Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- 1.0.7 Initial new score posting to Twitter (crude atm), added caching to oobgolf Rounds widget
- 1.0.6 Documentation Update
- 1.0.5 Added Legend Location option to dev chart
- 1.0.4 Moved user/pass options to admin page, added rounds to show option, added some minimal error handling
- 1.0.3 Fixed old option propagation
- 1.0.2 Commented out option clear on deactivation
- 1.0.1 Fixed ImageMap purge logic
- 1.0.0 First Release