Using our WooCommerce plugin you can issue invoice and send them to your clients from your online shop dashboard.
Invoices will be generated on online-billing-service.com website in your account.
Our plugin is relying on a 3rd party as a service, we are collecting some data from your website through our API in order to generate invoices.
Website link: online-billing-service.com
Terms and conditions
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” onlinebilling
- “Tags” v1.2.3
- “Requires at least” WordPress version 4.7.0 and WooCommerce 3.0.0.
- “Tested up to” WordPress version 6.1 and WooCommerce 7.2.
- Activate plugin from ‘Plugins’ tab from your WordPress dashboard.
- Login with api_key generated on online-billing-service.com.
- You can configure plugin from Settings tab.
Or you can install our plugin directly from WordPress dashboard from Plugins section.
We are using GraphQL API provided by online-billing-service.com.
How can I change the invoice state?
The default state of an invoice is issued but from settings you can check the document state box and next generated invoices will have
the draft state.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“online billing service-woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “online billing service-woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Ready to deploy!
- update company buyer name settings
- fix vat bug, added company name label
- generic fallback client exists function
- fix bugs with client identification in client_exists
- fix bug price divided by zero
- fix bug with float string conversion for product lines
- tested up to WordPress version 6.0
- fix all proforma_invoices generation known bugs