OneSight is a plug and play ecommerce analytics solution providing advanced reports that represents clear and real data, needs no setup, shows valuable insights, and recommends favorable actions empowering ecommerce business decision makers in strategy, operations, and marketing departments.
The plugin connects directly to your magento store, and provides over 22 actionable reports and over 100 metrics out of the box, that will help you manage your operations in a daily manner, segment and target your customers, take strategic business decision according to insights and recommendations
The plugin augments and helps you overcome inaccuracies and ambiguity of data provided by other behavioral analytics tools such as Google Analytics and similar programs, to be able to obtain accurate conversion, stock, and product performance data amongst many other essential ecommerce metrics.
- The Problem of Complexity: Businesses are unable to properly set up data analytics tools due to complexity of business intelligence tools, lack of expertise and the need to hire Data Engineers, along with the cost of maintenance of these reports, opposed to focusing on the actual insights inferred from the data and possible actions to drive business goals forward.
- The Problem of Ambiguity: Current Analytics tools are hard to understand especially front end analytics that often curate misleading and inaccurate data leading to confusion and false interpretations, opposed to having clear and accurate data in a plug and play fashion.
- The Problem of Practicality: Decision Makers aren’t able to currently infer possible actions from current analytics tools without having to hire data scientists to employ business intelligence, opposed to having recommendations and actionable insights right away.
- Performance Overview: The report shows you an overview of your Total Revenue, Orders Number, Customers Number, Best performing product, category and most used payment method along with your revenue trends.
- Orders Report: The report shows you your orders segmentation according to status, average basket size, average order value, shipping locations information, delivery method segmentation, and payment methods segmentation, along with your average orders per hour per day of the week.
- Customers Report: The report shows you your new customers, returning customers, guest customers, along with the ability to segment and target specific customers according to spending and order frequency.
- Categories Report: The report shows you your category sales, quantities sold, subcategory details, subcategory sales and quantities sold.
- Products Report: The reports is one of the most powerful features encompassing the following; overview of product sales, detailed analysis of each product, product search and sorting functions accommodating sales value, quantity, alphabetical order, quantity in stock, etc. along with powerful recommendations for product cross-selling and stock replenishment.
- Abandoned Carts Report: The report shows you the abandoned carts breakdown, registered vs guest users, top products present in abandoned carts, a targeting list for abandoned cart conversion campaigns.
- Promocodes Report: The report shows you the total revenue generated by promocodes, percentage of orders with promocodes, total discounts earned, and a detailed report for all used promocodes and their status’.
- Loyalty Report (Magento Native):The report gives an overview on how your loyalty program is performing, showing you total loyalty points earned, loyalty points redeemed, Number and percentage of orders with loyalty points used, and allows you to segment your customers by their loyalty points balance.
- Search Terms Report: The report encompasses your most searched terms, and the search terms that led to no results.
- Time Period Comparison: The entire dashboard allows for time period comparison for all the reports, including fixed and custom time slots to suit your business needs.
- GA4 Integration: The dashboard integrates directly with GA4 to pull behavioral data and combine it with the reports and metrics, for example the page view report, pull the GA4 data and tries to establish correlation between page views and increased ordering for certain pages.
- Recommendations Engine: The Dashboard has an optimized recommendation engine providing recommendations in the following domains; Products Cross Selling, Stock Replenishment, Product Promotions.
- Brands Report (Integration only for Brands Module for Magento published by Robusta Studio): The report shows you your brand sales, quantities sold, brands breakdown, and top performers within each brand.
- Data Dimensions: The entire dashboard allows to view data with dimension filtrations such as viewing data for a specific customer location, or by a specific data source for example web vs ios vs android, or by payment method for example, this allows detailed segmentation catering to various business needs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“OneSight Integration for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release on WordPress directory