Omni Contact Form is a WordPress plugin for people who want a basic contact form. It aims to be light and simple to use.
Documentation (at GitHub)
Changelog (at GitHub)
[omni-contact-form] to a post or page to display the form. This shortcode generates the default form: two fields (email address and message) and a button to send the message.
You can customize the form by using a number of shortcode attributes. See the full documentation at GitHub.
- Configuration via shortcode attributes (there is no settings page)
- Required fields only: if a field is in the form, it must be filled
- Submission via Ajax (no page reloads)
- Clean and simple error messages
- Basic anti-spam protection by default
- Optional multiplication quiz for additional anti-spam protection
- Printable copy of the message displayed after submission
- PHP 7.0 or newer
- WordPress 4.9.9 or newer
- WordPress REST API (part of WordPress since version 4.7)
- Browser released after 2012
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Omni Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Omni Contact Form” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Omni Contact Form” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.