With 2-year experience working on Shopify, we never stop trying to bring the perfect App for our users. Synctrack helped over 5k merchants to win disputes and solve “PayPal holds” with 500.000 transactions/ month.
How it works?
Once you have fulfilled orders paid by Shopify, SyncTrack – Add tracking auto will be noticed, and get the tracking information and send it to PayPal automatically. Adding order tracking info is one of the requirements and it protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received. This information enables you to access funds more quickly, provide seller protection, and keep customers informed.
Why use SyncTrack – Add PayPal tracking auto
Adding tracking info to PayPal improves cash flow and reduce chargebacks, disputes, and refund from customers for these reasons:
- A red flag is raised regarding your account, payment provider may apply a reserve on it
- There’s a rocket in sales or disputes or chargebacks level, payment provider is holding your payments for up to 21 days in order to protect the buyers
- Seller Protection reduces claims and chargebacks and helps prevent fraud
With Synctrack, by providing tracking information through PayPal:
- Customers can keep track of their transactions
- You can improve your account’s track record – and have the reserve level lowered (or even completely removed)
- You can access your funds right after delivery with supported carriers
What makes us different?
- Synchronize shipments at 1000 trackings/min (exclusive)
- Process old orders within up to 365 days (exclusive)
- Integrate with Omega – Order tracking app which helps your customer to track their orders
- Unlimited accounts – All plans
- Supports all third-party checkout and merchant payment gateways
- Onboarding and quick setup in just 1 minute
- Support advanced customization
- Auto-matching courier
Synchronize shipments at 1000 trackings/min
The speed of Synctrack for syncing is 1000 trackings/ min, that’s super fast. Therefore, you can minimize the time of being held by PayPal.
Process old orders within up to 365 days
Not only 90 days, 365 days period is the number of days you can sync past orders.
Integrate with Omega – Order tracking app
Synctrack now integrates with Order tracking app which helps your customers solve their question “where is my order”. With Synctrack’s free plan, you can get 150 shipments/month for tracking and build a perfect tracking page.
Auto add tracking info to Paypal
Once the order fulfilled, the app will be notice and auto get the tracking information and send it to paypal.
Protect your Paypal account
Adding tracking info is one of the requirements and protects you from disputes like Unauthorized Transaction or Item Not Received.
Customers often request refunds, file disputes or even chargebacks. By providing your customers valid tracking information through PayPal, they can keep tabs on their purchases and know when to expect delivery.
Find out about all the pricing options
- WooCommerce 3.4 or newer
- Enabled pretty permalinks (required for WooCommerce REST API)
1. Install the plugin
The latest versions are always available in the WordPress Repository, and you can choose one of your favorite ways to install it:
- automatically using built-in plugin installer (recommended)
- manually by uploading a zip archive
- manually by FTP
2. Complete the setup
After the installation, continue by click to
Synctrack - Add PayPal Tracking Auto menu item and follow the instructions in our Sign Up wizard.
How to reset the plugin?
If you need to return the plugin to its original settings (for example when you used wrong Google account during login) you can delete all the plugin data via uninstalling and reinstalling it.
- Go to the
Plugins, click on
Deactivatebelow the Synctrack – Add PayPal Tracking Auto plugin name. After the plugin is deactivated, you will be able to
- At this time, all the plugin data stored in your database are safely removed. Now you can click on
Add newbutton and install it again.
- Go to the
If you would have any difficulty with the usage of this extension, or have any issues you would like to raise with us please feel free to submit a support ticket by emailing email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Synctrack – Add PayPal Tracking Auto” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Synctrack – Add PayPal Tracking Auto” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Final release
- update dispute template