This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type "Okay Toolkit" into the Search input and click the "Search Widgets" button.
- Locate the Okay Toolkit in the list of search results and click "Install Now".
- Click the "Activate Plugin" link at the bottom of the install screen.
- Navigate to Settings → Okay Toolkit to modify the plugin's settings. The widgets will be available in Appearance → Widgets.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the "Okay Toolkit" plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the "Plugins" screen.
- Locate "Okay Toolkit" in the list and click the "Activate" link.
- Navigate to Settings → Okay Toolkit to learn about the plugin's features. The widgets will be available in Appearance → Widgets.