for example: add conversion code to thank you pages
add google re-marketing code to individual pages
and much more…
added in version 1.3 the option to add script \ style to all pages not only individual pages,
this will allow you to add Google re-marketing code to the entire site or Google Analytics
to use it goto “settings” – “Header Footer Settings”
New Features (version 2.3):
Added support for WooCommerce shop page.
we support now exclude individual pages form printing the header and footer scripts, this is supported by 2 checkboxes in each page\post
buy check it the script will not be display on this page
we added support to limit the script only for certain post type \ page
if you like it \ use it – please rate us.
You need to paste the code with the script tag, for example:
you js code
Thank you Oren!
- initial version
- resolve header script not being echo to the page
- resolve issue with WordPress Version 3.7
- added usage description
- add site wide header footer script (e.g. for Google analytics or remarking code)
- add 2 new features:
- option to limit the script per post type – we added a checkbox in the option which give you the ability to select on
which page \post \custom post type the header or footer script will be printed.
- option to exclude a page \post \custom post type from header and or footer script. yo will find 2 new checkbox on each page
which enable you to exclude the script from this individual page
fix bug :When I paste the script into an individual post from a category then the same script is appearing in category listing page as well.
(thanks to Shane (@ugrasen1989))
fix bug : Added support for WooCommerce shop page .
(thanks to Birdie )