Offset printing calculator plugin on administration side permits a high customization for prices generated by tweaking parameters
well known for people from printing field like:
- Dimensions for papersheets purchased from suppliers
- Offset press speed
- Different prices for specific consumables
- Value Added Tax procent
- And other…
If you have any suggestions, found a bug, wanted to contribute a
translation to your language email me email@example.com.
Depending on time limits I will answer you.
- Download and unpack plugin files to wp-content/plugins/calculator-tipar
- Enable Calculator plugin on your Plugins page in Site Admin.
- Go to the Calculator/PanelControl page in Site Admin and change plugin’s
- Make sure to change in wp-config.php the line “define(‘WPLANG’); ” to “define(‘WPLANG’, ‘en_EN’);” or to whatever language you want, for example ro_RO. Remember that till now there are only two translation files. You have to make a brand new one if you want the plugin localised in a language that doesn’t have a coresponding translation file
- Go to the Calculator/Calculator page to see short explanations about factors used in prices calculation.
- Have fun if posible!
How can be modified the way price curves are done? There is no related button / section on admin area ?
Short answer is nope! It can be done with this version. Next one, this issue will be addressed, that there will be more options to choose from how
Contributors & Developers
“Offset printing house calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- On admin side corected paths pointing to panel images
- A brutal bug solved which altered calculation on sideprint cases. Now working
- A more realistic dependence between price and the number of copies based on logarithmic curve
- Improve validation mechanique to show errors over ajax and highlight offending inputbox to give strong clue about error source.
- Add icons instead of just-text action links.
- and other general vizual adjustments for a better user experience