Enables a single signon (SSO) login with Twinfield Online Accounting
The usage of this plugin is for your own risk. The plugin needs valid Twinfield credentials to logon in Twinfield, the user information is stored encrypted, but can be decrypted, by anyone who has access to the WordPress database and/or this plugin.
A brief Markdown Example
- Setup the Twinfield enviroment connection
- Addition to store the Twinfield credentials on a WordPress user
- Widget to show the SSO button on sidebar
- Is Twinfield SSO enabled for all users?
No, SSO is not enabled by default, you need to contact your Twinfield accountmanager or the Customer Support Organization (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive an addendum to your default contract. When this document is signed, Twinfield will enable the SSO option on your environment.
- Do I need to have a SSL certificate to setup a SSO connection?
Yes, we strongly advice to use a valid SSL certificate.
- Fixes in the sso.php file
- Removal of the Twinfield credentials from the users has been updated