The best free plugin to display the Royal Mail live rates
Use this free Royal Mail WooCommerce Live Rates plugin to offer your customers the Royal Mail shipping methods for domestic and international shipping.
Don’t waste your time and set everything up hassle free in your shop in just 5 minutes!
Show your clients the Royal Mail shipping services with their prices being dynamically calculated in the cart and checkout. Once the Royal Mail Live Rates shipping method is added within a shipping zone, the shipping cost for each Royal Mail service is calculated real-time based on the products’ weight, shop location and delivery destination.
- Automatic shipping cost calculation and displaying the Royal Mail live rates in the cart and checkout
- Domestic and international Royal Mail services
- Royal Mail services’ shipping cost calculation based on the cart weight and the shipping destination
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual Royal Mail services limiting and possibility to choose which services should be displayed and which not
- Possibility to set the fixed fallback amount in case no Royal Mail rates were returned
- Free shipping over amount threshold
- Package default dimensions and weight
- Possibility to Include the optional compensation / insurance
- Optional excluding the tax from Royal Mail shipping rates
- Dedicated debug mode for easy troubleshooting
- Automatic multiple products box packing algorithm based on their weight and volume
- Possibility to define the custom boxes used for shipping and specify their size, weight and padding
- Fixed and percentage handling fees or discounts for Royal Mail rates
- Multi-currency support
Upgrade to Royal Mail WooCommerce Live Rates PRO
Get priority e-mail support and gain access to all PRO features! Upgrade to Royal Mail WooCommerce Live Rates PRO now →
Extensive list of Royal Mail Shipping Services supported by our plugin
- STL1 – 1st Class Service
- STL2 – 2nd Class Service
- STL1S – Signed For 1st Class
- STL2S – Signed For 2nd Class
- SD9 – Guaranteed by 9am
- SD9S – Guaranteed by 9am with Saturday
- SD1 – Guaranteed by 1pm
- SD1S – Guaranteed by 1pm with Saturday
- OLA – International Standard
- OLS – International Economy
- OSA – International Signed
- OTA – International Tracked
- OTC – International Tracked and Signed
Actively developed and supported
The Royal Mail WooCommerce Live Rates plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the Royal Mail shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the Royal Mail shipping methods based on numerous conditions:
- Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
- Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
- Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
- Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
View the dedicated Royal Mail WooCommerce Live Rates Documentation
Why should you choose our Royal Mail WooCommerce Live Rates plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
Our Royal Mail for WooCommerce plugin is a free Royal Mail integration allowing to display live rates for Royal Mail services in your shop. It combines the powerful and useful features with Royal Mail quality and reliability as a world-known trademark. Trust our experience and move your business forward with our latest plugin!
Interested in plugin translations?
We are actively looking for contributors to translate this and other Octolize plugins. Each supported language tremendously help store owners to conveniently manage shipping operations.
Your translations contribute to the WordPress community at large. Moreover, we’re glad to offer you discounts for our PRO plugins and establish long-term collaboration. If you have any translation related questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Head over here and help us to translate this plugin:
This plugin can be easily installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- Download and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
How can I configure Royal Mail services?
To determine which Royal Mail services should be available for the customers to choose, use the Services: Enable the services’ custom settings option and select from the Services Table the ones you want to be displayed.
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping Live Rates for Royal Mail for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Shipping Live Rates for Royal Mail for WooCommerce” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
1.3.15 – 2023-11-07
- Added support for WordPress 6.4
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.3
1.3.14 – 2023-09-27
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.2
- Updated Royal Mail pricing
1.3.13 – 2023-09-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.1
1.3.12 – 2023-08-07
- Added support for WordPress 6.3
1.3.11 – 2023-08-03
- Added support for WooCommerce 8.0
1.3.10 – 2023-07-04
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.9
- Added Shipping Extensions tab
- Added prefixed Psr libraries
1.3.9 – 2023-06-20
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.8
1.3.8 – 2023-05-18
- Fixed debug messages
1.3.7 – 2023-05-10
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.7
1.3.6 – 2023-04-25
- Updated Royal Mail pricing
1.3.5 – 2023-03-27
- Added support for WordPress 6.2
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.6
1.3.4 – 2023-03-09
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.5
1.3.3 – 2023-02-15
- Fixed services with multiple compensation levels
1.3.2 – 2023-02-07
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.4
1.3.1 – 2023-01-10
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.3
1.3.0 – 2022-11-28
- Added the WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS) compatibility declaration
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.2
1.2.1 – 2022-11-16
- Updated libraries
1.2.0 – 2022-10-24
- Added support for WordPress 6.1
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.1
- Updated Octolize Tracker
1.1.2 – 2022-09-27
- Added support for WooCommerce 7.0
- Fixed fatal when default package weight and dimensions not set
1.1.1 – 2022-09-15
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.9
1.1.0 – 2022-08-10
- Added support chat
1.0.2 – 2022-08-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.8
1.0.1 – 2022-07-05
- Fixed taxes prices lists
1.0.0 – 2022-07-04
- First release!