The best free plugin to display the Australia Post live rates
Use this free Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates plugin to offer your customers the Australia Post shipping methods for domestic and international shipping.
Don’t waste your time, enter your Australia Post credentials and set everything up in your shop effortlessy in just 5 minutes!
Show your clients the Australia Post shipping services with their prices being dynamically calculated in the cart and checkout. Once the Australia Post API connection is established, the shipping cost for each Australia Post service is calculated real-time based on the products’ weight, shop location and delivery destination.
- Automatic shipping cost calculation and displaying the Australia Post live rates in the cart and checkout
- Domestic and international Australia Post services
- Australia Post services’ shipping cost calculation based on the cart weight and the shipping destination
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual Australia Post services limiting and possibility to choose which services should be displayed and which not
- Possibility to set the fixed fallback amount in case no Australia Post rates were returned
- Free shipping over amount threshold
- Package default dimensions and weight
- Optional excluding the GST from Australia Post shipping rates
- Dedicated debug mode for easy troubleshooting
Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates PRO coming soon!
Want more? Sign up now for the PRO version and get the 20% discount when it’s released!
Sign up for Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates PRO now →
PRO Features – Coming soon with the Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates PRO
- Automatic multiple products box packing algorithm based on their weight and volume
- Possibility to define the custom boxes used for shipping and specify their size, weight and padding
- Fixed and percentage handling fees or discounts for Australia Post rates
- Custom Origin allowing to use the different shipper’s address than the default defined in the WooCommerce settings
- Multi-currency support
Actively developed and supported
The Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates plugin is constantly being developed by Octolize. Our plugins are used by over 250.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. Over the years we proved to have become not only the authors of stable and high-quality plugins, but also as a team providing excellent technical support. Join the community of our satisfied plugins’ users. Bet on quality and let our plugins do the rest.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Extend the default functionalities and conditionally display or hide the Australia Post shipping methods in your WooCommerce store with Conditional Shipping Methods plugin. Define the rules when the specific shipping methods should be available to pick by your customers and when not to.
Hide the Australia Post shipping methods based on numerous conditions:
- Product (Product, Product tag, Product category, Shipping class)
- Cart (Cart total weight, Cart total value)
- Destination & Time (Day of the week, Time of the day, Location)
- Other shipping methods and shipping methods with zero cost.
View the dedicated Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates Documentation
Why should you choose our Australia Post WooCommerce Live Rates plugin as a shipping integration in your shop?
Our Australia Post for WooCommerce plugin is a free Australia Post integration allowing to display live rates for Australia Post services in your shop. It combines the powerful and useful features with Australia Post quality and reliability as a world-known trademark. Trust our experience and move your business forward with our latest plugin!
This plugin can be easily installed like any other WordPress integration by following the steps below:
- Download and unzip the latest zip file release.
- Upload the entire plugin directory to your /wp-content/plugins/ path.
- Activate the plugin using the Plugins menu in WordPress sidebar menu.
Optionally you can also try to upload the plugin zip file using Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin option from the WordPress sidebar menu. Then go directly to point 3.
How can I configure Australia Post services?
To determine which Australia Post services should be available for the customers to choose, use the Services: Enable the services custom settings option and select from the Services Table the ones you want to be displayed.
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping Live rates for Australia Post for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.0 – 2022-07-11
- Added rates cache
1.0.1 – 2022-07-06
- Added support for WooCommerce 6.7
1.0.0 – 2022-06-01
- First release!