Imotiv Conversations WordPress plugin provides an easy integration of Imotiv Conversations and syncing
with WordPress comments.
What Is Imotiv?
- Imotiv is a mobile blog reader with a social layer that allows you to find, follow and communicate with blogs.
- Users can follow blogs in a news feed format just like how they would follow people on Twitter.
- Users can also favourite blog posts they like and communicate directly with bloggers.
- Imotiv Conversations allows direct communication between blogger and readers.
- Whenever someone comments on a blog, the blogger will receive it on their mobile phone via push notifications.
- When the blogger responds, the reader will also receive it on their mobile phone.
Imotiv WordPress Plugin
- Installs Imotiv Conversations without editing your WordPress template.
- Automatically synchronize (imports) Imotiv Conversations to your WordPress comments.
- Exports your existing WordPress comments to Imotiv Conversations.
PS: You’ll need a Imotiv account and Imotiv API key to use it. API Keys are free!
- From your WordPress blog admin, go to Plugins > Add New > Upload and upload the zipped Imotiv plugin file
- Activate the plugin
- Click on Comments > Imotiv and enter your Imotiv API key.
- Click on Export Comments to sync your WordPress comments to Imotiv Conversation
- Your API Key can be obtained from Imotiv, clicking on your username at the top-right hand corner of the screen, and select ‘My blogs’.
- Click on ‘View Code’ of your blog and expand the WordPress Plugin method. The API Key is in step 3.
Contributors & Developers
“Imotiv Conversations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Moved domain to www.imotiv.ly
- Export WP comments with post title
- Add upgrade plugin function and version
- Fix multiple conversation being loaded on home/index page
- Fix zero WP comments to export
- Overwrite WP auto close comment option for blogpost
- Fix conversation not loading on pages
- Exclude deleted post’s comments from being exported
- Change blog URL parameters to use home_url() instead of site_url()
- Update instruction guide to obtain API Key
- Comment count failover to WP comment count
- Add instruction guide to obtain API Key
- Check for duplicate comments already in WP comments during import
- Increase sync timeout duration
- First release