You can simply configure this plugin visiting the NS Recover Abandoned Cart inside WordPress backend menu where you can find three tabs:
Setting, report and Statistics.
In Settings tab you can:
– specify the timeout after which an email will be sent to users with PENDING state cart.
– choose a timeout to set the ABANDONED state to carts.
– Set the mail template and color that you prefer.
– Choose the mail sender.
– Body mail entirely customizable.
In Report tab you can see all data carts.
– to set COMPLETED or RESTORED cart status the woocommerce order status must be COMPLETED!
– the Recover Abandoned Cart free plug-in is a trial version where you can keep track of 1000 carts!
– for a major compatibility we recommend to set the appropriately flag in Woocommerce -> Settings -> Accounts & Privacy to keep track of guest users and store their email!
We test our plugins with many other. If you find incompatibility with one specific plugin, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload the entire ‘ns-recover-abandoned-cart’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- View admin menu, then click on ‘NS Recover Abandoned Cart’
Code is required to use this plugin?
No code require to use this plugin.
Is this plugin compatible with WooCommerce?
Yes, to use this plugin you need to activate Woocommerce.
Can this plugin associate completed orders with users?
Yes, this plugin associate registered users with the completed order instance. You can easily check this feature in ‘Report’ section, where a table show the completed order ID link, user email and others useful stuff.
What about non registered users?
For each cart recorded the plugin shows the owner email and IP Address.
Furthermore the plugin allows to keep tracks of non registered users cart, marking them as Guest and still saving their IP Address.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NS Recover Abandoned Cart” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested for WordPress 5.9
- Tested for WordPress 5.5
- Tested for WordPress 5.3
- Add opt-in
- Minor bug fix.
Test for WordPress 5.2
- Minor bug fix.
- First release.