NotiBar WordPress plugin is a simple plugin that allows you to add a notification bar on your wordpress blog, just copy and paste your notibar code from NotiBar.com straight to your WordPress admin interface.
Requirements: PHP5+, WordPress 2.9.x+
- Upload the
notification-bar-notibarfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your notibar snippet from NotiBar.com into the text area and click save!
- Where do I get the NotiBar code for this plugin?
You can get your own NotiBar account from NotiBar.com for free.
Once you have your account, create a NotiBar and simply paste your code into the plugin’s text area.
Contributors & Developers
“The NotiBar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Initial beta test release.
- Provides a simple interface for adding a NotiBar snippet to your site.