This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the full directory into your
- Pending on your server setting you may need to manually copy one file from the plugins directory to your main WordPress installation directory; the plugin will let you know what to copy and where if it will not be able to do it itself.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in the WordPress Administration page.
- Open the "Settings | noprofeed.org" menu and set the widget look the way you want it.
- Click on the "Update options" button – or the "Update options and reload the feeds cache" if you changed any of the contents filters
- Open the "Appearance | Widgets" menu and drag the noprofeed.org widget in the area of your theme you better like