- Download the archive file and uncompress it.
- Put the "nomads-connected" folder in "wp-content/plugins"
- Enable in WordPress by visiting the "Plugins" menu and activating it.
- Go to the Settings page in the admin and enter your Nomads Connected API Key.
(You need a free Nomads Connected account to use this plugin.
If upgrading from a previous version of the plugin:
- If you are not performing an automatic upgrade, deactivate and reactivate the plugin to ensure any new features are correctly installed.
- Visit the settings page after installing the plugin to customise any new options.