This is a plugin designed to allow you to append nofollow to the rel attribute
of selected links in your blogroll.
It does not conflict with the link relationships (XFN) specified when you edit
a link. It will just be appended to the end of the rel attribute when it’s
nofollow-linksfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Links > Nofollow Links and select links you want nofollowed
- Click “Mark Links Nofollow” button to save your selection
- How can I get support?
Got a bug to report? Or an enhancement to recommend? Or perhaps even some code
to submit for inclusion in the next release? Great! Share your feedback with
the author, Andrew Shell.
- Who provided the translations?
I spent a couple of hours to add my links to the plugin and after I checked the code there was NO rel=”nofollow” attribute added to ANY link…
Contributors & Developers
“Nofollow Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed code standard issues including many new string escapes
- Tested on WordPress 4.5
- Minor CSS changes to support WordPress 4.4
- Added Serbo-Croatian language
- Added filter to enable the link manager if not already enabled
- Switched to using roles instead of user levels to prevent deprecated notices
- Added Lithuanian translation
- Added support for i18n