This plugin helps you modify the Elementor search results page when there are no results found. By default Elementor only gives you a message box to change.
With this plugin you can add more to it such as a title, text and a search input box.
*** Pro Version with more features available ***
- Text alignments
- Text colors
- Font sizes for mobile, tablet, desktop
- Add your own custom CSS
- Add your own Elementor template shortcode
One time payment with unlimited updates for the life of the plugin.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Plugins > Add New
- Search for “No Results For Elementor” and Install
- Activate from your Plugins page
- Enable the plugin and modify the settings to fit your needs.
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ and you’re DONE!
Note – In order for this to work correctly, you need to setup a post results query through Elementor’s widgets. For example this can can be a blog posts feed or search results page feed, as long as you are using Elementor’s Posts Widget or Archive Posts Widget to output the results.
If you find an issue or bug, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“No Results for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Re-Fix search icon size
- Fix search icon size
- Add colour picker for title
- First Stable version released