No IE Welcome can react to a Visitor using Microsoft IE (Internet Explorer) of a specified Version. You can
- Slide Down a Infoscreen (changeable CSS Style) where the User is informed that he should update his browser. All Texts and update Links are defineable in admin menu. No Popup is used, so no chance fpr Popup blockers. You can define a time where the Infowindow hides again automatically.
and / or
- You can use a different WordPress Theme for these users. It can be a Theme that is optmized for IE, or a Theme where you suggest the user to Update / Cange Browser and so on.
For Users not affected by the Plugin the source code is not changed. So the Plugin is highly performant and a non IE User doesnt notice the use of the plugin at all.
Easy Installation and configuration.
Also visit the PluginPage.
- Unzip and Upload
noIEwelcomedirectory to the to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- configure in settings menu.
Contributors & Developers
“No IE Welcome” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added debug fuction (see Plugin Homepage for further instruction)