A simple plugin for adding the new No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA to WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form to protect against spam.
- Option to activate CAPTCHA in WooCommerce login, registration and password reset form page.
- Choose a theme for the CAPTCHA.
- Auto-detects the user’s language
Note: Multiple instance of reCAPTCHA can not appear in the same page i.e only a single reCAPTCHA can exist per web page.
As a result, if you activate the CAPTCHA in both login and registration form, in WooCommerce checkout and My Account page, the CAPTCHA will appear only
in the login form.
Plugins you will like
- ProfilePress: A shortcode based WordPress form builder that makes building custom login, registration and password reset forms stupidly simple. More info here
- OmniPay: OmniPay is a payment gateway extension for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads that bundles several payment providers such as Stripe, 2checkout, PayPal, Braintree, WePay, Authorize.Net together thus saving you money.
You get over seven(7) payment extensions for the price of one saving you over 90% of cost.
- Better WePay Payment Gateway for WooCommerce: allows your WooCommerce powered store to accept credit card and bank account payment from shoppers via WePay.
Installing No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA is just like any other WordPress plugin.
Navigate to your WordPress “Plugins” page, inside of your WordPress dashboard, and follow these instructions:
- In the search field enter No Captcha Recaptcha for WooCommerce. Click “Search Plugins”, or hit Enter.
- Select No Captcha Recaptcha for WooCommerce and click either “Details” or “Install Now”.
- Once installed, click “Activate”.
- Why isn’t CAPTCHA showing in both WooCommerce login and registration form?
Multiple instance of reCAPTCHA can not appear in the same page i.e only a single reCAPTCHA can exist per web page. That’s how reCAPTCHA was programmed.
If you activate the CAPTCHA in both login and registration form, in WooCommerce checkout and My Account page, the CAPTCHA will appear only
in the login form.
Any question? post it in the support forum.
Didn’t seem to affect sign-in form at all – no CAPTCHA added. I could not find any configuration options, so I uninstalled this plug-in.
Sadly the developers have clearly stopped supporting this useful plugin. The Woocommerce registration form no longer shows any Captcha, as pointed out by many users in the support forum, with no solution offered.
As it stands, the plugin is only useful if you don’t have registration enabled in your store. In my case, I’ll have to look elsewhere.
thank you for plugin ! please update and check everytime it !
Finally found a plugin that adds a working spam prevention to the Register form. Other ones that I tried would put the prevention into the form, but was not required so it could be easily skipped or even entered wrong.
Note: must either have a or create a new recaptcha account with Google and paste the keys into the plugin settings before it will show up in Registration page.
Error processing checkout. Please try again. After user enters card info 🙁
Works like a charm and can me used with the standard wordpress captcha!
Contributors & Developers
“No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix compatibility with “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA plugin” (https://wordpress.org/plugins/no-captcha-recaptcha/)
- Added captcha to WooCommerce password reset form.
- Fixes call to undefine method
- fixes header already sent error when adding recaptcha keys
- Bug fixes and tweaks
- Removed output buffering
- No XSS security vulnerability. plugin safe
- stable version
- Initial commit