This plugin lets the wordpress site users to upload files for admin. Each file is saved in private directory so each user can download/delete their own files after login. For more control please see PRO feature below. Use folowing shortcode:: [nm-wp-file-uploader]
NOTE: Version 3.0 has major changes, but we have included a migration script which will copy all old files in new version
- Upload button title
- Upload button font color
- Upload button background color
- Max filesize (each file)
- Max files limit = 5
- Upload background color change
- Message control on success and error
- Image thumb
New Pro Demo
Pro version gives you AWSOME control over this plugin on top of free version. You can control file upload behavior with following shortcode
- Create Directory
- Directory Tree View (see screenshots)
- Min files limit
- Max file upload limit set
- Secure download link
- Admin email notification/alert
- Share file (user can send file in email)
- File meta attachment (Awesome feature)
- File sorting, searching, pagination
- Admin: disable/enable upload/download section
- Admin: Allow users to upload files even not registered (public)
File meta is another set of shortcodes allow site admin to attach unlimited input fields. These are named as
File Meta. Admin will receive email on every file upload
File Meta. Following 8 types of input field can be attached:
- Mask (customized format)
- Date (datepicker)
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
- Can I change the message when file uploaded or deleted?
Yes you can.
- Can I see its working Demo?
- Does this uploader will show progressbar
Yes nice progressbar with percentage
- Why I see HTTP Error message
it is because of your server side settings, sometime php.ini does not allow to upload big files. You need to check following two settings in php.ini:
check this tutorial
The Pro version is broken and the dev(& team) is no longer willing to help. Just be aware you’ll likely be up a creek if you choose to use this and the dev decides he and his team no longer cares or likes you.
The link to the pro demo on the plug in redirects to a virus download UNSAFE
js files are not secure,developer u should check.
Сложновато привести в человеческий вид дизайн, в всязи сиспользованием таблиц и брейк тагов… но в целом плугин очень достойны. Автору благодарность и печеньки 🙂
Apparently an untested plugin. It doesn’t work.
Contributors & Developers
“Front end file upload and manager Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- It is first version, and working perfectly
- Just fixed the delete file bug.
- Fixed content placement issue when using shortcode in middle of post/page.
- Fixed the bug for php short code
- Change the Upload File button
- Physical file deleted from folder
- Every user will have its own upload directory as
- File Name field is removed
- there was error sometimes when creating directory for users, not it is fixed.
- Admin can see the file uploade by users
- Some major security issues is being fixed, please update to this version
- doupload.php and uploadify.php files have removed for best security practice
- front end design is replced with ul/li based structure
- pagination control
- Some latin characters like �, �, � etc were not rendered in file upload button, it is fixed now.
- developed on new plugin framework which is more efficient
- better upload script using PlUpload
- listing uploaded files with Data Table
- showing images thumbs
- plugin option menu was replacing appearance menu. Fixed now
- reloding the page once file is save.
- issue with FF/IE on file saving is fixed.
- IE not supported message will be shown if IE browser detected
BUG Fixed: Filename will will displayed after uploading for all files.
- Plupload replace with new version 2.1.2
- No more Flash needed for IE. It’s replaced with HTML5 runtime.
- SECURITY ALERT: This version has removed a BUG related to security. Remote invalid file types are NOT allowed
- Added: Some admin UI element added
- Bug fixed: Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability issue fixed
- Feaure: Tanslation support added for different laguages. Included languages, DE, ES, FR, NL
- Bug fixed: Invalid filetype error in WordPress Version 4.7.2
- Bug fixed: Physical files not removed, now it is removing.
- Bug fixed: Intermedia images are generated on each file upload, now only one image and thumb will be generated