A WordPress plugin that displays your Nike + iPod stats.
The information is pulled from the nikeplus site without authentication, which means you don’t have to provide your nikeplus password. I have not found any other widget to work that way.
It displays user profile (including your avatar, and totals), last 5 runs, and personal records
more details at http://blog.laurazavala.com
The following features are planned to be added to future versions of the plugin:
- Challenges and goals
- Display power song link to lastfm or iTunes
- Store data in mysql db
- Optional local storage of data
- Some cool graphs
- Want something else added to your plugin? suggestions are welcome (email@example.com)
- Where does the plugin get my run data from?
Your run data is pulled from the nikeplus site but without authentication, which means you don’t have to provide your nikeplus user name and password, only your public Nike+ user id.
- What is my public Nike+ user id?
Your Nike+ user id is a 10 digits number (maybe longer) that you can get as follows:
- Login into nikeplus website.
- Display your runs.
- From the menu “share”, choose the “grab the link” option. You have now copied the link to your runs.
- Go to Notepad or any other text editor and paste the link.
- Get your user id at the end of the link you just pasted.
- Does the plugin display challenges or goals?
The current version does not display challenges or goals, but the next version coming soon will.