- Added "Album Art Directory" setting to album art settings page
- Use the setting to tell the plugin where your album art folder is located.
- Moved settings for "Playing Now" widget to it's own tab
- Added link settings and icons for popular players of streaming music
- Now you can embed links to playfiles for your stream in the "Playing Now"
widget. Common filetypes are:
PLS -> For Winamp and VLC
ASX -> For Windows Media Player
QTL -> For QuickTime and RealPlayer
RAM -> For iTunes
- Added color setting for "Playing Now" text.
-when Linked Icons for players is disabled the "Playing Now" text becomes
visible, this setting will allow you to change that color to suit your theme.
- will accept default CSS color names, such as white, blue, red, etc...
- will accept full HTML color color palette (eg. #FFFFFF == white)
- Added "Playing Now" Widget and options.
- With the new widget, you can use it to display the track currently playing.
- Enable/Disable feature added for song information widgets
- You can now enable and disable song information within the widgets
- NEW FEATURE: Album Art
- Now you can upload your album covers to the site, and decide if you want
to show them in the widgets and request pages
- NEW FEATURE: Request Throttle for Unregistered Users
- Settings mimic SAM Broadcaster Pro configuration but only affect
- Some request data is now stored directly in the WordPress database so that
throttling can be handled completely by the web server without touching the
SAM client or database.
- Requests are now associated with users. This will be used later to implement
additional features like personal request histories.
- Requests for unregistered users can be completely disabled by setting the
daily limit to zero (0).
- Improved Error Handling
- Reorganized the Settings Page into Tabs. There are now three separate
- Connections - SAM Client and SQL Database Settings
- Pages - Page IDs and other page display options
- Status Messages - Custom Status Messages when a request is rejected.
- BugFix : The Custom Status messages for Song and Artist were reversed.
- Compatibility: Changed the implementation used to initialize the widgets in
order to ensure better compatibility with outdated themes and PHP versions.
- Added Customizable Status Messages (Feature Request from JTMVK )
BUGFIX: Fixed a bug in the error trapping logic.
- Added songsearch shortcode.
- Added toplist shortcode.
- Added Top Requests Widget
- Added Upcoming Tracks Widget
- Added Recently Played Tracks Widget (Includes currently playing track)
Removed some preliminary test code that was inadvertently included in the initial
release. The code in question generated a blank widget. Widgets are still being
worked for a later release (Likely the 1.1 release).
Initial Public Release