Fix purging for Redis cache and FastCGI cache
Fix purging for custom post types
Added Redis cache purge support.
Fixed PHP notice for an undefined index when "Enable Logging" is not set.
Updated readme and changelog
Fix url escaping #82 - by
- Default setting fix and wp-cli example correction - by bcole808
- Added option to purge cache without nginx purge module - by bcole808
- Added action
rt_nginx_helper_purge_all to purge cache from other plugins - by gungeekatx
- Removed wercker.yml from plugin zip/svn.
- Updated readme
- Fix undefined index issue and correct "purge_archive_on_del" key
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Fix issue #69
- Tested with wordpress 3.9.1
- Fix confilct with Mailchimp's Social plugin
- New admin UI
- Fix missing wp_sanitize_redirect function call
- Update Backend UI
- Added Language Support
- Fixed option name mismatch issue to purge homepage on delete.
- Disable purge and stamp by default.
unlink related error-messages which can be safely ignored.
- Fixed a bug in purge-all option.
- pjv fixed bug in logging file.
- Fixes bug in true purge and admin screen.
- pjv changed the way home URL is accessed. Instead of site option, the plugin now uses home_URL() function.
- telofy added purging of atom and RDF feeds.
- Removed comments from Admin screens since, it was interfering with media uploads in 3.5 up.
- Cleaned up code.
- Added credits for code.
- Improved attachment purging.
- Added Faux to Purge all buttons, to avoid misleading users.
- jk3us added better content-type detection for cache verification comments
- Fixed typo that interfered with archive purge settings. Thanks to Daan Kortenbach for pointing this out.
- Improved code for map generation to better conventions since the nesting confused some servers.
- Added map update process to admin_init for frequent refreshes.
- Another bug fix in the revised code for improved multisite and multidomain mapping.
- Fixed bug in the revised code for improved multisite and multidomain mapping.
- Revised code for improved multisite and multidomain mapping.
- Timestamp now only gets added to content-type text/html
- Added option to toggle timestamp creation
- Fixed bug related to nomenclature of comment status that caused purge to fail.
- Removed extraneous headers.
- Changed the action hook, back to 'shutdown' from 'wp_footer' to add verification comments.
- Added a check to prevent adding comments to ajax requests,
- Changed the action hook, from 'shutdown' to 'wp_footer' to add verification comments. This was interfering with other plugins.
- Improved Readme.
- Improved cache verification comments.
- Fixed map generation for multi domain installs using domain mapping plugin, where blog ids were not displayed.
- Fixed map generation for multi domain installs with domain mapping plugin.
- Minor fixes for directory structure and file names.
- Fixed map generation error.
- Fixed purging logic.
- Fixed UI where purge settings were lost on disabling and re-enabling purge.
- Minor Ui rearrangement.
- Improved readme.txt. Added Screenshots.