* 1.8.2 Recommendation to switch to my new gallery-plugin BMo-Expo. * 1.8.1 there was a little bug with the shortcode function that lowercase my parameters. New CSS Design from iWednesday. * I integrated a Swipe-Mode for touchable devices. Now it's possible to swipe through the main images with iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0.2, iPad with iOS 3.2.2, iPod Touch 2g with iOS 4.0.1, Android: HTC Magic with Android 2.2 Android Browser, Dolfin HD, Motorola Droid / Milestone with Android 2.1: Android Browser, Nexus One with Android 2.2 Android Browser, HTC Desire with Android 2.2: Android Browser, Samsung Galaxy S with Android 2.1: Android Browser
* 1.7.8 little fix for external links * 1.7.7 little caption bugfix * 1.7.6 option to use desc as caption * 1.7.5 remove slashes (stripslashes) in captions * 1.7.4 safe options if updating the plugin * 1.7.3 little js fix for safari & chrome * 1.7.2 little php opacity bug fix for updates * 1.7.1 little js bug fix * It's done, the diashow option is integrated. * Especially for http://squantoworks.nl/ - it's possible to change the thumbnail opacity now. * Especially for http://squantoworks.nl/ - it's now possible to set external links to images and thumbs
* 1.6.2 include new CSS-Design for likewise.dk * 1.6.1 Loading image integration in background. * New Shortcodes: sG_thumbsSolo and sG_imagesSolo. Now you can use the shortcode: [sG_thumbsSolo id=xxx] and [sG_imagesSolo id=xxx] to show only the thumbs or images. * better Safari and Chrome workaround
* 1.5.3 -> Little CSS fix in shadowDesign * 1.5.2 -> Better compatibility with IE7 * 1.5.1 -> Fix the js bug (scrollbar) in Safari and Chrome * Now I use the WordPress Shortcode API. The shortcode is now everywhere available. In the content [scrollGallery id=1] and also now in the template by <?php echo do_shortcode('[scrollGallery id=1]'); ?> * New CSS-Design included: CSS3 shadow design * Possibility to use margins around images with the comment ImgMargins e.g. "ImgMargins: 0px 0px 0px 3px;".
* Adjust image function * Version 1.4.2 -> I fix the URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration with getimagesize($picture["img"]) problem by using the ngg width and height
* Styleable Version, custom css can be included in the css folder. * Dynamic thumb dimensions. * Check if NGG is installed and activated.
* I fix the start at image 0 problem
* Add Scripts in compat mode and with wp_enqueue_script * ScrollGallery Version 1.11
* First release * ScrollGallery Version 1.10
Requires: 3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.2
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Active Installs: 10,000+
Got something to say? Need help?