NextGEN Gallery Sell Photo plugin allows you to create a Buy button for each NextGEN Gallery photo that a user can click to purchase.
- Sell photos online for free
- Sell photo prints
- Sell stock photos
- Allow users to buy images from your website
- Accept payments via PayPal
- Quick one-click checkout for your e-commerce photo gallery
- Flexible in selling photographs
- Responsive design for the photo gallery
- Create a photo store using NextGEN Gallery and add purchase functionality to it
How to Sell Photos
Once you have installed this plugin you need to go to the settings menu to configure some options (Settings -> NG Sell Photo).
- PayPal Email: Your PayPal email address
- Currency Code: The default currency code
- Price Amount: The default price of each gallery photo
- Button Text/Image: The text/image for the Buy button
- Return URL: The URL where a user will be redirected to after the payment
Now, insert your NextGEN gallery shortcode into a post/page like the following:
[nggallery id="1" template="ngsellphoto"]
For documentation please visit the NextGEN Gallery Sell Photo plugin page.
- Go to the Add New plugins screen in your WordPress Dashboard
- Click the upload tab
- Browse for the plugin file (nextgen-gallery-sell-photo.zip) on your computer
- Click “Install Now” and then hit the activate button
- Can this plugin be used to sell photos of my NextGEN gallery?
This is the only free plugin out there that allows me to sell gallery photos through nextgen gallery. Thanks again for the email support.
Contributors & Developers
“NextGEN Gallery Sell Photo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added translation option
- NextGEN Gallery Sell Photo is now compatible with WordPress 4.4
- NextGEN Gallery Sell Photo is now compatible with WordPress 4.3
- First commit