NextGen Gallery Powertags
Extends NextGen Gallery (prior to version 2.0) / NextCellent Gallery to simplify the image filtering, providing a simple way to filter gallery images
- Unzip the archive of the plugin or download it from the official WordPress plugin repository
- Upload the folder 'nextgen-gallery-powertags' to the WordPress plugin directory (../wp-content/plugins/)
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress (NextGen Gallery - of course - MUST be already enabled!)
- Configure it under you posts/pages using the nggpowertags shortcode:
[nggpowertags gallery=X] (where X is the gallery ID) and you have done.
- Optionally you can add one or more attributes (see the Description page)
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.4
Last Updated: 2014-11-17
Got something to say? Need help?