The code for this plugin is also available at Github - https://github.com/picklewagon/new-user-approve. Pull requests welcomed.
- new_user_approve_user_status - modify the list of users shown in the tables
- new_user_approve_request_approval_message - modify the request approval message
- new_user_approve_request_approval_subject - modify the request approval subject
- new_user_approve_approve_user_message - modify the user approval message
- new_user_approve_approve_user_subject - modify the user approval subject
- new_user_approve_deny_user_message - modify the user denial message
- new_user_approve_deny_user_subject - modify the user denial subject
- new_user_approve_pending_message - modify message user sees after registration
- new_user_approve_registration_message - modify message after a successful registration
- new_user_approve_register_instructions - modify message that appears on registration screen
- new_user_approve_pending_error - error message shown to pending users when attempting to log in
- new_user_approve_denied_error - error message shown to denied users when attempting to log in
- new_user_approve_user_approved - after the user has been approved
- new_user_approve_user_denied - after the user has been denied
- new_user_approve_approve_user - when the user has been approved
- new_user_approve_deny_user - when the user has been denied
The plugin has been prepared to be translated. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the localization/new-user-approve.pot file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows). More information can be found on the Codex.
When sending me your translation files, please send me your wordpress.org username as well.