Never Loose Contact form provides a spam proof contact form for your WordPress site that emails you the message and saves it for viewing in the admin area.
If you wish you can enter your contact details in the public settings for display above the contact form
Emails are sent to your installation admin email address.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Never Loose Contact Form
never-loose-contact-form.zipusing Plugins>Add New
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [contact_form] where you want the form or Gutenberg “Contact Form” block
- Use the widget if you want the form in a sidebar
Contributors & Developers
“Never Loose Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Stop loading editor block scripts on front end
- Added contact number to form
- Added SMS notifcation of new message
- Update blocks coding for WP 5.8 and 5.9
- Message needs to havemore than 2 words
- Database bug fix
- Message needs to have more than 75 characters
- Getting a few spammers just putting one word in their message. Be gone!
- Position view message popup 50px from top
- Click anywhere outside message to close
- Added more spammy words and phrase to reject.
- Added check for spammy words like bitcoin etc.
- Fix max urls checker
- Improved admin area message popup
- Fixed bug
- Changed one of the anti-spam guards to honeypot method
- Added Contact Form gutenberg block
*HTML5 validation, hitting reply in email client replies to message sender, more error message
- Fixed thickbox
- Fixed activation error
- More efficient on db calls on initialise
- Only show admin bar menu to administrators
- Added Internationalisation
- Spam proofing without Akisme
- Clearer settings form (you don’t have to display your contact details publicly)
- Initial Release