Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Requires cURL. Enable cURL if it is not enabled.
- Requires Mcrypt library. If it is not enabled or installed, install Mcrypt library and enable.
netpay-payment-gateway-for-woocommerce folder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce => Settings
- On the "Settings" page, select "Payment Gateways" tab.
- Under "Payment Gateways" you will find all the available gateways, select "NetPay Hosted Form" option
- On this page you will find options to configure the plugin for use with WooCommerce
- Enter the integration details (Merchant Id, Merchant Login, Password etc)