Net-Results Marketing Automation
Enables all features of the Net-Results Marketing Automation Platform on your WordPress site or blog in literally seconds.
- Install this plugin as you would any other WordPress plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- In WordPress, navigate to Settings -> Net-Results
- Add your Product Id (available in your Net-Results account at https://apps.net-results.com/data/public/User/account. Look for the "data-pid" value in the "implementation code". You can also email us at support@Net-Results.com and we'll reply quickly with your Product Id)
- Authorize your WordPress install to connect to your Net-Results account:
- Visit https://apps.net-results.com/app/Oauth/edit (enter "WordPress" or similar for your Description) and click Save.
- Click on your Client Id
- Copy & paste your Client Id into the Net-Results plugin settings
- Copy & paste your Client Secret into the Net-Results plugin settings
- Click the "Get Access Token" button in the Net-Results plugin settings
- Click the "Save Settings" button
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.3
Last Updated: 2015-5-21
Got something to say? Need help?