Naked URLs to live links Plugin contains: –
- The plugin’s fuctionality is enabled by adding a filter to the content
- Supported characters in the URL addresses: */.?_^%$*#!~+-
- The comments in the plugin contains detailed explanation how the code works. That makes adding additional functionality easy for the webmasters.
- If any of the naked URL address is a link to a video, this will disable the plugin for this post(page).
Examples: Ted videos, YouTube, Vimeo clips
- If you have embedded code for YouTube & Vimeo clips(via iframe or via a media embedding WordPress plugin), that won’t affect Naked URLs to live links plugin.
nakedurl.ziponto your local computer.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and select Plugins >> Add New.
- Click on the Upload option at the top and select the
nakedurl.zip fileyou just downloaded.
- Click on Install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
December 20, 2017
I am loving this plugin because it's save me a couple of seconds when I want to make a naked link clickable.
September 3, 2016
Work on it but nothing in it
Contributors & Developers
“Naked URLs to live links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Naked URLs to live links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.