PPOM plugin is simply the best plugin to manage extra fields on Product page.
But to manage extra fields on Checkout N-Media developed another great plugin WooCommerce Checkout Field Manager. Simple and Fast
interface allow Admin to manage Checkout Page by adding extra fields or updating or removing existing fields in 13 areas.
- Fast and Simples UI
- Support for 13 Sections/Areas on Checkout Page
- One Click Disable/Enable
- Field Visibility based on User (Guest/Member/Role) – PRO Feature
- WPML/Polylang Ready
- PO/MO Files included in languages/ directory
- 20 Input Types
- Set Prices with Options
- File Input (Image,PDF etc Uploads)
- Color Picker
- Color Palette
- Date Range
- Images Options (with price)
- Audio/Video Options
- Image Cropper
- Tooltip for Description
- Timezone Input
- HTML Content
- Export all Extra Fields in PDF from Order Panel
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- After activation, you can set options from
WooCommerce -> Checkout Fieldsmenu
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Checkout Field Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Checkout Field Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
18.0 February 11, 2023
- Feature: WordPress latest version updated
- Bug fixed: Some vulnerability removed.
17.3 March 16, 2021
17.2 February 10, 2021
- Bug fixed: Warning remoed: Use of undefined constant CFOM_PRO_PATH – assumed ‘CFOM_PRO_PATH’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
- Bug fixed: Critical bug fixed
17.1 December 10, 2020
- Feature: Deactivate form added
17.0 May 5, 2020
- Bug fixed: Bug fixed in while saving settings
15.5 April 15, 2019
- Bug fixed: Fields not showing on checkout page when saved first time.
1.10.0 January 27, 2019
- Releasing first FREE version
September 24, 2018: Version 6.9.2
- Bug Fixed: Issue while updating other plugins, now it’s fixed
September 23, 2018: Version 6.9.1
- Adjustment: Minor issue fixed while validating plugin API key
September 6, 2018: Version 6.9
- Bug Fixed: File download issue when (‘) used in the label, fixed now.
August 8, 2018: Version 6.8
- Bug Fixed: conditional check error fixed for hidden fields