You can add your own voice to your blog using your phone and this widget we customized for you. With your customized widget, you simply call your assigned phone number, leave your voice message and within minutes, your voice message is on your blog to be heard online.
With MyVoice widget, which we customize for you, you can leave audio messages on your blog with a simple phone call at anytime. If you use your cell phone, you can be anywhere and update your voice message just by making a simple phone call.
The setup process is easy. Just visit http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins to setup your account and get the details.
IMPORTANT: In order for your voice to be used on your blog with this widget, you will have to setup a Myvoice account. Visit http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins for more details and sign up for your account.
Download and unzip the myvoice widget.
- Upload myvoice widget folder to your blog /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Log into your WordPress blog.
- On the right, click on plugins and you should see MyVoice Widget plugin. Click on Activate to activate it.
- To deactivate any plug in, click on deactivate.
- To setup the widget, click on Design or Presentation and then click on Widget. You should see Myvoice in the widget list. Now, if you have more than one sidebar, you can choose which sidebar you would like the My Voice widget to be located in.
- To the right, you should see Myvoice widget editor. Click on edit to change the title for your Myvoice widget. Then, click on change, and save changes.
- Browse over to your blog. Myvoice widget is installed in your sidebar.
- Remember, the myvoice widget has to be activated with a Myvoice service in order for you to use it with your phone. Sign up for the voice service.
If you are going to customize, what is this widget for?
This widget is a demo of the actual widget, but yours will be customize for your phone.
So I need the MyVoice service, were do I sign up?
Visit http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins to get the details.
Why do I have to give you my phone number?
MyVoice service uses your phone to ensure that you and only you can add your voice to your blog. Details after signup.
What about the installation video for MyVoice widget?
Yes, you can see it at http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins. Plus you can download a PDF installation instruction sheet.
I see a banner ad in myvoice widget, what’s with that?
To keep the cost of your voice service as low as possible.
I have found a bug. What should I do?
Just visit me on my webside and describe the failure. I will see what I can do.
This widget is OK, but can I add somethings to it?
Sure you can. It’s GPL! But you can also contact me. Maybe we can develope this plugin together.
Can I add multiple myvoice Widgets on sidebar?
Yes, but to have different voices in each widget will require a different account for each widget.
What are the dimensions of the widget?
155 pixels x 245 pixels
Once I call in and leave my voice message, how long will it take for my message to be online?
Usually between 1 to 15 minutes, depending on when the system process your voice message.
Where is the PDF with the installation instructions?
It is located at http://www.599ebooks.com/plugins/instructions.pdf