IMPORTANT: this plugin has been abandoned!
If you are a developer and would like to fork, feel free to do so (under the
GPLv3 license). No need to contact me.
Use this plugin to customize your navigation buttons on the top right
when using Mystique theme.
You can drag ‘n drop your icons in the admin interface to customize them.
It also uses image sprites to speed up the loading time of your pages.
Credits for the images and idea: Mark N Hewitt http://www.marknhewitt.co.uk/archives/1921
Some code from: Kerem Erkan: http://keremerkan.net/posts/adding-facebook-and-linkedin-icons-on-mystique-v2-x/
- When this plugin is active, my icons disappear
You have to configure this plugin first.
Go to Settings — Mystique Nav Icons.
- I already edited my icons, what should I do?
If you already added some code to edit the icons, please remove it.
- No change, due to a broken release.
- Fixed compatibility with WP 3.1
- Added Forrst, Library Thing, Paltalk, Viadeo icons.
- Added new Ebay, Amazon and login icons.
- Fixed XHTML strict validation.
- Improved compatibility with PHP 4.
- Added some other checks to possibly avoid fatal errors.
- Fixed typo in Orkut.
- Fixed warnings with hosts with mkdir() disabled.
- Added new Orkut icon.
- Fixed (again) issues with google donate icon.
- Fixed issues with google donate icon.
- Added Google Donate icon.
- Added ICQ icon.
- Added Tumblr icon.
- Added Upromise icon.
- Added MeinVZ social icon.
- New feature: now the links can be opened in a new tab.
- Now you can customize your icons size.
- Fixed many PHP warnings.
- Fixed some issues when the plugin is installed for the first time.
- Added new schuelervz icon.
- Updated formfeed icon.
- Updated readme file.
- Initial release.