Embeds myRealPage IDX and Listings solution into WordPress. Uses short codes. Create a post or page and use the integrated shortcode button to launch the myRealPage Listings Shortcode Wizard and generate a shortcode based on your choice of listing content, as well as functional and visual preferences.
Before You Start, Here Is What You Need!
- A WordPress 3.0 or later installation (the plugin has been tested on 3.0 and may not function on prior versions, but your mileage may vary. Share with us if you get it to work on earlier versions)
- Ability to install custom plugins in your WordPress; if you host with wordpress.com, make sure your subscription plan includes that ability.
- myRealPage Listings subscription at a minimum. If you have your website with myRealPage, then you also have Listings subscription. In order to sign up, drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://myrealpage.com.com/plans-pricing.html
- Ability to run the WordPress from the “root” of your domain. This plugin cannot be used on WordPress installation based on sub-folder
- You will need to have your account enabled for WordPress integration. Please send us an email to email@example.com and request your account to be enabled. Please specify.
- Your myRealPage username (which is the email used when you signed up) & your myRealPage password
In order to sign up for myRealPage, you must hold a valid real estate license.
To view the real estate boards myRealPage has a listings feed in, please view our Supported Boards
Support will only be provided for clients of myRealPage with a WordPress Plugin Subscription.
For more information on myRealPage, please visit us myRealPage .
Known Server Conflicts
- Our plugin has been known to not function 100% when hosted on the WP-Engine Server.
Known Plugin Conflicts
- Unzip and upload to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place short codes in your pages/posts
- Why are my listings not showing up?
Your account may have some missing parts. Please contact myRealPage at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-478-8797 to check your account.
- Why do I see the short code instead of listings?
You may have accidentally deactivated your myRealPage IDX Listings plugin. Please make sure it is active and updated.
Useless plugin. Charged $50/month to use WordPress plugin as opposed to $35/month to use the generated code. Rip off.
I ended up using the generated code! Works great.
Avoid this plugin if you know anything about website design/coding.
Contributors & Developers
“myRealPage IDX Listings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- SSL / HTTPS access
- General update
- Eliminated another error with an unexpected path
- Eliminated an error with an unexpected path
- Eliminated errors in certain WordPress deployments which had non-writable temporary directories
- A few enhancements to allow better integration with SSL (secure socket layer)
- Minor house cleaning
- Fixed an issue that cause the title tag to revert to the WordPress default when the listing custom URLs were active.
- Fixed a bug to allow the shortcode to work on a home page template.