Embeds myRealPage IDX and Listings solution into WordPress. Uses short codes. Create a post or page and use the integrated shortcode button to launch the myRealPage Listings Shortcode Wizard and generate a shortcode based on your choice of listing content, as well as functional and visual preferences.
Before You Start, Here Is What You Need!
- A WordPress 3.0 or later installation (the plugin has been tested on 3.0 and may not function on prior versions, but your mileage may vary. Share with us if you get it to work on earlier versions)
- Ability to install custom plugins in your WordPress; if you host with wordpress.com, make sure your subscription plan includes that ability.
- myRealPage Listings subscription at a minimum. If you have your website with myRealPage, then you also have Listings subscription. In order to sign up, drop us a line to email@example.com or visit http://myrealpage.com.com/plans-pricing.html
- Ability to run the WordPress from the "root" of your domain. This plugin cannot be used on WordPress installation based on sub-folder
- You will need to have your account enabled for WordPress integration. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request your account to be enabled. Please specify.
- Your myRealPage username (which is the email used when you signed up) & your myRealPage password
Visit our Learning Center to learn more about using the plugin.