- Download the MyPW Auth WordPress package
- Extract the ZIP into ~/wp-content/plugins
- Log into WordPress as an administrator
In the Site Administration section go to "Plugins"
Activate the plugin "MyPW Authentication"
Click on Settings --> MyPW Auth
Select your password method. You have three options:
- Standard password and one-time password in different fields. With this configuration, you will be prompted for both your password and your one-time password value.
- Single password field with standard password and one-time password appended. With this configuration, your password becomes a combination of your password and your one-time password. For example if your password is "gate7way" and your one-time password value is "3918724", the password you would use is "gate7way3918724"
- One-time password only. Your password will consist of only your one-time password value.
To associate a token with a user, click on "Users"
Click "Edit" next to a user
Enter the user's token ID in the MyPW Token ID field
Any users who do not have a token specified will just use their standard username and password to log into WordPress.