Major features in this version include:
- The sudoku puzzles can be inserted everywhere: in your theme files, posts and pages.
- Seven different levels from simple to diabolic are available
- Use pencilmarks by pressing ALT and Number key
- they are daily updated (upto 10 history entries) sudokus and can be used as daily sudoku
- You can change appearance, size and visible features
- printable sudoku for offline solving are available too
- supported languages are english, german, swedish, italian, spanish and french right now
For more details and examples visit the plugin page on WordPress sudoku Plugin
How to use
Use the wordpress post shortcut [sudoku-mp] for default setup or with parameter for individualizing for each post.
– [sudoku-mp size=1 level=1 showlevel=1 showhistory=1 showprint=0 showtimer=0 showlink=1]
Visit WordPress sudoku Plugin
- Upload ‘Sudoku Mypuzzle’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the MyPuzzle Sudoku Options page under settings and save your preferred options.
- Use the Sudoku code “[sudoku-mp]” to insert sudoku puzzles into your posts/pages.
The sudoku are provided by mypuzzle.org.
Contributors & Developers
“MyPuzzle Sudoku” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Added Language Support for English and German
- Minor layout adjustments
- Updated links to new mypuzzle.org site structure
- Added Language Support for swedish and italian
- Added Language Support for spanish and french