Major features in this version include:
- Very easy integration of online puzzle, direct playable.
- Use the included MyPuzzle Image Gallery to start immediately
- Link your own Image Library
- The puzzle can be inserted everywhere: in your posts and pages.
- Many Different levels from 6 to 21 card pairs are available
- You can change size of the puzzle specifically in width and height
- Change background and card color to fit your themes and layouts
- Includes restart ability for better game experience
For more details and examples visit the plugin page on WordPress Find The Pair Puzzle Plugin
How to use
Use the wordpress post shortcut [ftpair-mp] for default setup or with parameter for individualising for each post.
– [ftpair-mp ftpair_width=400 ftpair_height=400 ftpair_pairs=8]
– [ftpair-mp ftpair_pairs=8 ftpair_bgcolor=’FFFFFF’ ftpair_cardcolor=’FEC’ ftpair_cardbordercolor=’F96′]
– [ftpair-mp ftpair_gallery=’wp-content/uploads/myimages’]
– Or any combination of the above
- Upload ‘Find The Pair MyPuzzle’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the MyPuzzle Find The Pair Options page under settings and save your preferred options.
- Use the shortcode [ftpair-mp] plus option to insert memory puzzles into your posts/pages.
If you use your own image folder, make sure the images are squares and are resized to be smaller.
100×100 would be an appropriate size to reduce loading times for your readers.
The Puzzles are provided by mypuzzle.org.
Contributors & Developers
“MyPuzzle Find The Pair | A Memory Game” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Fixed save option conflict with other plugins
- Fixed wrong default library path