Installing this plugin should be very straightforward by following the steps below:
- Download the plugin and un-zip it. It should create a mydashboard directory containing all of the required files
and directory structure.
- Upload the mydashboard directory (and all sub-directories) to the plugins directory on your server, this is usually along the lines of:
- Login to your WordPress sites administration panel and go the the Plugins menu.
- Click the activate link next to the myDashboard plugin.
- Navigating back to the Dashboard, will now show the new dashboard.
To get the old dashboard back, simply deactivate the plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.