MyCookie allows you to create a customized cookie consent and gives your visitors ability to disable certain tracking scripts such as Youtube, Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel.
TODO: Ability to add custom scripts. (Currently there are only 3 presets: Youtube, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel).
You can use: my-cookie__custom-settings and my-cookie__custom-declaration classes for triggering Cookie Settings and Cookie Declaration popups.
Notice! Originally this plugin has been developed for personal use, so you are using it on your own responsibility.
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins → Add New from the menu.
- Search for “MyCookie GDPR Compliance”.
- Click install.
- Click activate.
- Navigate to MyCookie Settings Page.
- Add your Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel tracking scripts through MyCookie on MyCookie Settings Page so that your visitors are able to disable tracking.
Is this plugin [GDPR](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation) compliant?
Using this plugin does not guarantee that your site will be 100% GDPR compliant.
Contributors & Developers
“MyCookie” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MyCookie” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First stable release
- Fix typos, some accessibility improvements
- Add option to prevent from automatically adding the cookie consent to DOM, you can now use the [my-cookie-popup] shortcode instead