Xbox 360 Gamercard Plugin, that displays your Xbox 360 gamertag details anywhere on your website.
This is the first version of the plugin, its quite simple with a few options but the biggest feature about it is that it is completely customisable using CSS.
Also uses jQuery to display the 5 most recent games played and the amount of achievements.
- Login to your dashboard and under ‘Plugins’ click ‘Add New’.
- In the serach box type ‘My Xbox Profile’ and then click ‘Search Plugins’.
- Find the plugin in the list (should be the first one) and click install on the right hand side.
- When the lightbox window opens click the red ‘Install Now’ button.
- Once the installation has finished click ‘Activate Plugin’ next to the ‘Actions’ .
- How come my recently played games aren’t showing?
Please make sure your Xbox.com Privacy Settings are set to show your recent games. To change the settings please follow the instructions below.
Xbox.com -> My Xbox -> Privacy Settings -> Played Games -> Everyone
Contributors & Developers
“My Xbox Profile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New stable verison
- Added the ability to exclude the jQuery file
- Fixed editor path issue
- Added a CSS editor to make it easier to customise the gamercard to fit your theme.
- jQuery conflict
- Error with SVN
- Corrected error if Xbox profile privacy settings were switched on
- Fixed error with style and script include
- More Documentation Update
- Documentation Update
- This is the first version of the plugin