My Website is Online requires you to create a TXT file with a unique string inside to add a website to your account. This plugin simplifies that for you by giving you a configuration page to put the code.
Once installed, a new REST API route will be created to output the code: wp-json/mywebsiteisonline/v1/verify
My Website is Online features
Receive a notification as soon as a problem is detected on your website.
- 1-minute checks
- Up to 15 monitors
- 100 SMS alerts
- Unlimited email alerts
- HTTP headers and status
- Response time monitoring (TTFB)
- SSL certificate checks
- Multi-factor authentication
- 12 months log retention
To learn more about My Website is Online visit: https://mywebsiteisonline.com/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert your website code into the input field on the configuration page
- Validate your code and start monitoring your website!
Contributors & Developers
“Uptime Monitoring for WordPress – My Website is Online” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First stable version.