Video plugin that lists your YouTube and Vimeo uploads in a playlist with an embedded player.
Use this shortcode in the editor:
[videoUploads width="" height=""] or just
Please define the width and height of the player. You can also use this php code in your template:
<?php do_action('myvideouploads'); ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload folder myVideoUploads to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('myvideouploads'); ?>in your templates or add
[videoUploads width="" height=""]or
[videoUploads]in posts and pages
- Find it in WordPress and click install plugin
- Activate plugin from the Plugin menu in WordPress
- and 4. Proceed as written above!
- Nothing yet
Contributors & Developers
“My Video Uploads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New plugin
- Changes in CSS
- IE fixes
- Some added code documentation
- Small changes to the settings page
- Now possible to disable/enable JS and sample CSS
- Added hoverIntent jquery plugin