You can decide which games you don’t want to show, if an icon should be shown and if you want to display the time
you have spent in each game.
my_steam_gamesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Get your SteamID64
- Create a new page and enter [my_steam_games=xxxxx]. Replace xxxxx with your SteamID64.
- Publish the page and enjoy!
- Why should I use the cache?
The Steam API is pretty slow, you don’t want all your users to wait this long.
- What is the best value for the cache?
This depends on how often you buy new games.
3600 seconds (one hour) is good if you want the list to update often.
86400 seconds (one day) is good for the performance.
- Do I need to make my Steam profile public?
Short answer: Yes!
Contributors & Developers
“My Steam Games” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors