Embed the most recent YouTube videos for a user in a sidebar
- What is the current status of this plugin?
Development has been resumed in February, 2010 after a long hiatus.
- Why does this plugin need WordPress 2.9
Version 0.1 used DavesFileCache, a caching class I developed a while back. Unfortunately, another
of my plugins uses that same cache and there were conflicts. As this plugin is still an early
development version (although I appreciate all the folks trying it out), I figured now would be a good
time to adopt the new Transient API in WordPress 2.9.
- Added “show titles” option
- Fixed opening the “advanced” settings panel in Safari
- Replaced DavesFileCache with WordPress Transient API
- Better filtering on settings
- Early pre-relase version. Didn’t cache.