Unlike any gallery I could find, this goes through your post content parsing out images and builds a gallery to be display anywhere. It has widget, tooltip descriptions, caching, resizing on fly, caching on the file or manual, all options are changable via nice control panel in the settings.
Image Thumbnailing on the Fly
Cache Building Manual
Number of Images
Number of Post Searched
An example is on
The Food Review
The images at the top are random, tool tip, and linked back to the posts.
- Upload and Active Plugin
- Go to Settings > Post Image Gallery Options
- include <?php post_image_gallery() ?> where you want the gallery
- Why another gallery?
- Honestly I couldn’t find a plugin that pulled images from post content, I have
many sites that need that feature =
- How do I manually build cache?
- use the ?build=1 parameter on your site, that will force a 1000 posts at a time to be looked
Contributors & Developers
“Post Image Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?