My LiveChat is a free, fastest, high performance and most user-friendly live chat software solution. It allows you to live chat with website visitors, monitor site traffic, and analyze visitors web activities, including their search engine and keyword usage.
Visitors to your web site simply click a Live Help button and are connected with one of your representatives. Your representative then assists the visitor by providing information, links, graphics, or even guiding them through your web site.
The My Live Chat solution is provided on an Application Service Provider (ASP) basis. This means there is no hardware to install and you can get started instantly.
It is 100% Free!
It’s hard to believe that such a polished, professional and popular product can be free. At My Live Chat, we use the most effective technologies to provide highest quality at minimum price. This is why we are able to offer you totally free edition and low-priced premium version.
Invite website visitors to chat with you in a private, one-on-one environment. Proactive invitations turn more visitors into buyers and decrease number of customers who leave without purchase.
Live Visitor Monitoring
Allows real time traffic monitoring, see who is browsing your site. Monitor real time traffic, see visitors path, referrers, current page. Find the visitors with the best potential and invite them to chat.
High Reliability, Scalability and High Load Support
- My LiveChat is powered by Cute Chat, the #1 web chat software.
- Powered by a reliable chat engine. It’s still being actively developed.
- It can support hundreds of web chat rooms and thousands of visitors.
- Customize button and window to match the look of your site
- A series of professionally designed built-in templates are also provided.
Easy to install
- It only takes a few minutes!
- During the free trial period all features are fully available.
- When you subscribe, all customizations and settings will remain.
- We offer more features with lower price.
- It is the best value you can find on the Internet!
- Free version is also available!
- Hosted on MyLiveChat’s servers for maximum performance
- Support thousands of visitors without any degradation in response time.
- Free version is limited to 1 agent and 1 department.
- Upgrade for additional capacity and support
Try MyLiveChat now! Sign up here: https://www.mylivechat.com/Register.aspx
Take a tour to see why you need My LiveChat on your website: https://mylivechat.com/screenshots.aspx
After installing and configuring the plugin, you can take chats by logging into the agent console or web agent console. Once you log into the agent console MyLiveChat detects your status and changes the chat widget status on your wordpress site to “live” mode so your visitors can directly chat with your from your website.
- Is it Free to use?
Yes. If you’re looking for a live chat option, but just aren’t ready for a paid edition then My Live Chat Free version is the perfect way to go. With inserting a simple piece of HTML code, a floating chat button that doesn’t interfere with your website design, and key features to help you do chat right, you’ll be chatting to your website visitors without any cost.
- Do I get [live chat](https://mylivechat.com “Live Chat Software”) feature for free?
Yes. All our users can use live chat feature for free.
- Why it is free?
At My Live Chat, we use the most effective technologies to provide highest quality at minimum price. This is why we are able to offer you totally free edition of live chat software and low-priced premium version.
- What makes My LiveChat different from other live chat companies?
Live chat systems can become very complex and difficult to use. We’ve engineered My LiveChat so that anyone can use it, from the first time they log into the system. My LiveChat is powered by Cute Chat, the #1 web chat software. It can support hundreds of web chat rooms and thousands of visitors without any degradation in response time. It’s still being actively developed.
- What is the minimum contract period?
There is no minimum contract period. You can cancel the service at any time.
- Can you do proactive chats and site monitoring with My Live Chat?
Yes, you can monitor visitors on your website in real-time. You can also send “proactive” chat invitations to those visitors.
- I have multiple websites I would like to support. Is this possible with My LiveChat?
Yes, with My LiveChat’s visitor tracking software, you will know which URL they are coming from, before you start any chat sessions.
- Can I host My LiveChat on my own servers?
No. My LiveChat is a fully hosted, subscription based software service. My Live Chat can take care of all server, network and code update issues seamlessly. This allows your organization more time to spend on your core competencies. If you want to a live chat software hosted in your own server, please check Cute Live Support.
- It doesn’t work yet, what to do?
Please visit http://mylivechat.com to chat with one of our support agents, post a question in live chat support forum or send us an email at email@example.com and we will help you with the installation.
Created account, Installed plugin, Installed app on android ... and i have problem... can't login with my account credentials. Then i login with my agent credentials. and it worked like a charm. Tested this with two simultaneous chat sessions, one from PC, other from a second mobile, whereas android app was installed on my own phone. worked like a charm. Thanks a lot for this wonderful solution to Live Chat.
Plenty of features to learn - very comprehensive.
- New version. WordPress 4.7 is supported.
- New version. Mobile Agent Console is upgraded.
- New version.
- WordPress 4.3 is supported.
- Screenshots are updated.
- WordPress 4.0 is supported.
- Improved readme.txt. Live Chat Support forum is added.
- Embedded Chat window UI is supported. Web Agent Console and Mac Agent Console are avaiable!
- Improved readme.txt
- Rewrote whole plugin code
- Fixed readme.txt
- First plugin version
Contributors & Developers
This is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors