Many bloggers want a way to present on their blog stocks that interest them. Now they can show their portfolio with their stocks, stocks’ last price and current GStock BUY or SELL signal with GStock Portfolio Widget. If you are new to GStock you can learn more by visiting GStock.
- Remember that before installing plugins you need to know your way around wordpress. There is no need to backup your site, but it would be nice if you did once in a while.
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Activate the Plugin: Access the Plugin Panel in your Admin Panel
- Scroll down through the list of Plugins to find the newly installed Plugin (if not visible, start from the beginning to check to see if you followed the instructions properly and uploaded the file correctly).
- Click on the Activate link to turn the Plugin on.
- Visit Presentation -> Widgets and drag “GStock Portfolio” to your side bar.
- Configure the widget by clicking on the configure icon on the right of the widget. Enter your GStock user name / email and your GStock password. People viewing your blog cannot see these details – only you.
- Refresh your homepage. The GStock Portfolio widget should be showing your portfolio.
- Do you have a plugin webpage?
Contributors & Developers
“My GStock portfolio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.